Your Delivery Questions Answered
1. When will my order arrive?
We aim to ship and deliver your item(s) within 5 working days of you placing your order.
If for any reason we cannot meet this, we will contact you by email.
2. How much does it cost to ship my order?
For all orders being sent within the UK, there is no charge for shipping.
For international shipping, please contact us.
3. How will you ship my order?
We carefully package each order using specially developed materials to ensure your order is protected at every part of its journey, with DHL Parcels, so you receive it in perfect condition.
4. Is my order subject to VAT?
All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT at the standard UK rate. If your order is being shipped outside of the UK, please contact us.
5. Will I need to pay local tax or duties on my order?
If your order has been requested for delivery outside of the UK it may be liable to local tax or duties. Any related charges will be the responsibility of you or the order recipient.
6. How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping. If you do wish to cancel your order, please send an email to email@example.com with ‘Order Cancellation’ and your order number in the email subject header, and we will cancel your order with immediate effect.
If, however, your order has already been shipped, please see our Returns Policy below for further information.
Your Returns Questions Answered
At Indigo Art Shop your satisfaction is of the highest importance.
If you receive your delivery and have either changed your mind or are dissatisfied, you are able to return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or replacement.
How do I return my order?
- Simply contact us with your order number and reason for you return or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As soon as we receive your request, we will send you an email with step by step instructions on how to return your order.
- Repack your item(s) in the original packaging.
- Please sure that all item(s) are in the same condition as they were received in.
- Once we receive your returned item(s) we will replace or refund, including any shipping costs.
- We process refunds within 28 days.
What you need to know
- Please keep a proof of postage for any returned item(s) as we cannot investigate a claim for returned items lost in transit without one.
- We cannot refund shipping costs for orders delivered outside the UK (unless the product is faulty or damaged).
- We cannot offer goods in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements.
Comments, complaints and feedback
Our customers’ feedback is highly valued at Indigo Art Shop.
Please get in contact with us to tell us if we’ve done a good job or if perhaps your order hasn’t been as smooth as it could have been so we can improve.
We aim to respond to all emails within a maximum of 5 working days.